“No gap” check-up and clean
Waiting periods, policy and fund rules apply. Must present health fund card at dental visit.
After hours service-
Must leave a clear and detailed message for your call to be returned and a call out fee may apply.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Payment Advantage Pty Ltd, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your denticarepaymentplans.com.au Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Payment Advantage Pty Ltd may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Payment Advantage Pty Ltd liability. You must immediately notify Payment Advantage Pty Ltd of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Payment Advantage Pty Ltd or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Payment Advantage Pty Ltd for inclusion on your Website, you grant Payment Advantage Pty Ltd a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Payment Advantage's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Payment Advantage's reasonable opinion, violates any Payment Advantage Pty Ltd policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Payment Advantage's sole discretion. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Payment Advantage Pty Ltd the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Payment Advantage Pty Ltd before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Payment Advantage Pty Ltd in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Payment Advantage Pty Ltd the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Payment Advantage Pty Ltd.
- If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Payment Advantage Pty Ltd to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free denticarepaymentplans.com.au services. All support will be provided in accordance with Payment Advantage Pty Ltd standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which denticarepaymentplans.com.au links, and that link to denticarepaymentplans.com.au. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd does not have any control over those non-Payment Advantage Pty Ltd websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Payment Advantage Pty Ltd website or webpage, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Payment Advantage Pty Ltd websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Payment Advantage Pty Ltd asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by denticarepaymentplans.com.au violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Payment Advantage Pty Ltd in accordance with Payment Advantage's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Payment Advantage Pty Ltd or others. In the case of such termination, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Payment Advantage Pty Ltd.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Payment Advantage Pty Ltd to you any Payment Advantage Pty Ltd or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Payment Advantage Pty Ltd. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd, denticarepaymentplans.com.au, the denticarepaymentplans.com.au logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with denticarepaymentplans.com.au, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Payment Advantage Pty Ltd or Payment Advantage's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Payment Advantage Pty Ltd or third-party trademarks.
- Payment Advantage Pty Ltd reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Payment Advantage Pty Ltd reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at denticarepaymentplans.com.au,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Payment Advantage Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Payment Advantage Pty Ltd may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your denticarepaymentplans.com.au account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Payment Advantage Pty Ltd if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Payment Advantage's notice to you thereof; provided that, Payment Advantage Pty Ltd can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Payment Advantage Pty Ltd and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Payment Advantage Pty Ltd nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Payment Advantage Pty Ltd, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Payment Advantage Pty Ltd under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Payment Advantage Pty Ltd shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Payment Advantage Pty Ltd, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Payment Advantage Pty Ltd and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Payment Advantage Pty Ltd, or by the posting by Payment Advantage Pty Ltd of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Australia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Payment Advantage Pty Ltd may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
To view terms and conditions for Zip-pay, please click here.
Facebook / Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions of Competition:
1. Information on how to enter, and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18 who are existing patients of Dental on Bowen (Entrant). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 30th April 2020 at 12:30pm (AEST) and ends on 6th May 2020 at 11:59pm (AEST) (Promotional Period). The Mother’s Day comp will commence Monday 4th of May at 12:00pm (AEST) and ends Monday 11th May at 11:59pm. There will be two prize winners, 1 for each age group. And one single prize for the Mother’s Day photo competition.
4. To enter, the Entrant must draw a picture of their favorite memory of the show. An entrant must submit their guess via Facebook by posting a picture of their drawing, tag Dental on Bowen and like Dental on Bowens Facebook page. To enter the Mother’s Day competition, the entrant must post a picture on Facebook or Instagram of them with their mother, grandparent, sister, aunt or loved one. The best picture will win as by the judge’s discretion.
5.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one entry per person permitted per Entrant during the Promotional Period.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
10. All prizes, including any portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stipulated otherwise. If due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control any of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
11. All prize winners for the Promotional Period will be notified by phone or email and announced within 14 days of promotional period ending. Any prizes that have not been claimed by the winner by 31st May 2020 will be reallocated to the next best eligible entry as determined by the judges (Alternative Winner). An Alternative Winner has two weeks from the day of notification in which to claim their prize or another Alternative Winner will be selected.
12. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on Entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and Community Standards, which can be viewed here and https://www.facebook.com/
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information an Entrant provides as part of this promotion will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant or prize taker; or (f) use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize, that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter makes no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. If we send your information outside of Australia, we will require that the recipient of the information complies with privacy laws and contractual obligations to maintain the security of the data. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
19. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. Unless otherwise indicated by you, by participating in this promotion you are agreeing to us providing you with information in relation to the services and products of the Bupa Australia Group of companies.
20. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any complaints, requests to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. The Promoter will comply with its Information Handling Policy in handling personal information. A copy of this policy is available online at http://www.bupa.com.au/
21. The Promoter is Dental Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 92 124 730 874) of 6/18 Orion Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066, trading as Dental on Bowen (“Promoter”). ^$50 dental voucher